Music News Nashville Privacy Statement
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Music News Nashville’s Policy is simple: Your information is private and will not be sold, rented, shared or otherwise provided to anyone outside of our company or licensed partners who have signed non-disclosure agreements, except as provided under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Music News Nashville under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Music News Nashville communicate with you about offers from Music News Nashville and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent’s permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Music News Nashville to collect and use their child’s information without consenting to Music News Nashville sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Music News Nashville displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria – for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
Music News Nashville does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
Music News Nashville advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Music News Nashville works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Music News Nashville may set and access Music News Nashville cookies on your computer.
- Music News Nashville lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Music News Nashville’s cookies.
- Music News Nashville uses web beacons to access Music News Nashville cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Music News Nashville products and services.